With over 45 million immigrants, the United States of America is the premiere destination for transnational movement. Comrie & Coward LLP covers the entire range of immigration and nationality matters and advises corporate and individual clients on how to enter and remain in the United States. Whether a Hollywood studio requires the services of a major foreign talent, or whether an individual seeks to be reunited with a family member from abroad, our firm provides sophisticated, high-quality strategies to tackle the complexities of any scenario:
- A foreign student wants to find employment in the United States.
- An employer is interested in hiring foreign nationals and wants to ensure compliance with immigration laws.
- A United States citizen wants to marry or has married a foreign national.
- A foreign national wants to obtain a green card by investing in the United States.
- A United States employer wants to transfer a foreign executive to its American offices.
From developing hiring policies to the selection of visa options, we take pride in our ability to ensure that every aspect of a case is fully considered and aggressively advocated through to the best possible conclusion.
- Permanent Residence
- U.S. Citizenship
- Temporary Work Visas
- Investor Visas
- Employer Compliance
- Executive Transfers